logo by user Headwig

basement
community

search

wall of shame

welcomes Hello

joined oct 16, 2024

joined oct 16, 2024

Hi, I'm Nora. I don't really remember how I found this site, I had the tab open among like 200 others (I'll definitely need them later so there's no way I could close any of them!) and accidentally clicked on it, and now I'm here. I like music (Soutaiseiriron/Yakushimaru Etsuko are my absolute faves), drawing, writing, reading manga and whatever else happens to be the monthly hyperfixation. I don't really like social media, so I thought a place like this, where there's no algorithm encouraging negativity and discourse, might be a nice alternative.

posted 10/16/2024, 1:56 am

joined sep 14, 2024

joined sep 14, 2024

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay

posted 10/16/2024, 5:49 pm

joined sep 9, 2024

joined sep 9, 2024

quoting Nora:

Hi, I'm Nora. I don't really remember how I found this site, I had the tab open among like 200 others (I'll definitely need them later so there's no way I could close any of them!) and accidentally clicked on it, and now I'm here. I like music (Soutaiseiriron/Yakushimaru Etsuko are my absolute faves), drawing, writing, reading manga and whatever else happens to be the monthly hyperfixation. I don't really like social media, so I thought a place like this, where there's no algorithm encouraging negativity and discourse, might be a nice alternative.

Welcome! As a fellow tab hoarder I would strongly recommend One Tab for all your important tab collation needs. You can even share the onetab list as a webpage and it saves multiple imports across sessions too!

posted 10/17/2024, 12:55 am

joined dec 4, 2022

joined dec 4, 2022

hi @Nora welcome to the forum. i cant have too many tabs open or my whole computer crashes. this thing is really falling apart

posted 10/17/2024, 3:43 am

joined oct 16, 2024

joined oct 16, 2024

Thank you all!

quoting unhealthymelon:

As a fellow tab hoarder I would strongly recommend One Tab

Thanks for the recommendation, although it did not not play well with Tree Style Tab which is the sole thing keeping my browser in check. To look on the bright side, undoing the damage One Tab caused did made me close 32 of the 558 tabs (way more than I'd thought) I had open, so that's progress!

posted 10/17/2024, 4:37 am

welcomes Hello