basement
community

search

wall of shame

welcomes Hello fellas

joined jun 10, 2024

Herald of the Mariana

joined jun 10, 2024

Some fella mentioned you guys on my forum so I thought I'd join and see what you're all about.

posted 6/10/2024, 8:04 pm

joined dec 4, 2022

joined dec 4, 2022

hey @khastle welcome to the site! jyst checked out your forum i like the vibe of the place - what got you wanting to run one?

posted 6/11/2024, 2:08 am

joined mar 12, 2024

the coolest penguin you'll ever meet on the web

joined mar 12, 2024

quoting Khastle:

Some fella mentioned you guys on my forum so I thought I'd join and see what you're all about.

Nice to meet ya mr. niche internet celebrity castle man. I have known of the bay for quite a while and occasionally lurk there to find decent breakcore tunes. I once listened to that one podcast where you had moomin on and you seem like a cool peep to vibe with. Hopefully you enjoy your stay!

posted 6/11/2024, 3:37 am

joined jun 10, 2024

Herald of the Mariana

joined jun 10, 2024

quoting orchids:

hey @khastle welcome to the site! jyst checked out your forum i like the vibe of the place - what got you wanting to run one?

I just liked the alternative form of communication as Discord and Reddit suck, and I liked the old web movement idea of more decentralised places to fight against the monopoly on communications larger ones have. Somehow my forum survived its first year and has an active userbase so it was worth it overall lol, good to see ones like this around.

quoting BigFreeze:

Nice to meet ya mr. niche internet celebrity castle man. I have known of the bay for quite a while and occasionally lurk there to find decent breakcore tunes. I once listened to that one podcast where you had moomin on and you seem like a cool peep to vibe with. Hopefully you enjoy your stay!

Wow surprised to hear people here know of the bay already, small world lol. Glad you liked the podcast, doubt there will be another one for awhile but we will see, site seems cool so I'll hang around, cheers for the welcome

posted 6/11/2024, 6:54 pm

joined sep 22, 2023

lives in a pineapple under the sea

joined sep 22, 2023

Hello! Welcome to the basement

posted 6/12/2024, 1:57 pm

welcomes Hello fellas