basement
community

search

wall of shame

welcomes hi hey helllo ^_^

joined mar 6, 2024

world's most awesome

joined mar 6, 2024

hi everyone!! my name is deffy :] i found this site through a string of manyyy sites n then i ended up on a list of communities! now here i am ^_^

i rlly like 2000s technology (such as camcorders, cds, dvds, etc), maximalism, music, manga, films, pink, art, surfing the web for cool sites, editing, playing guitar, crangrape juice, n leaning new things :]

i dont have a site to promote yet T_T ive been working on one but im not great at code so its taking me a while since i have to look up every step. BUT im determined to finish it n when im done itll b great!

feel free to add me on disc, i rlly would like new friends!

posted 3/6/2024, 11:46 pm

joined dec 4, 2022

joined dec 4, 2022

welcome to the forum and thanks for taking advantage of the exclamation points in your username!!!

posted 3/7/2024, 3:25 am

joined aug 16, 2023

non serviam

joined aug 16, 2023

quoting defferella!:

i dont have a site to promote yet T_T ive been working on one but im not great at code so its taking me a while since i have to look up every step.

Don't feel bad about having to look things up. It's rare to be able to keep everything you need to know in your head. I've been doing this shit for a living since 1999, and I still look things up. Because I'm only human, and human memory can be faulty when there's no emotional resonance to anchor a memory.

I wrote about this at greater length about a year ago, and maybe that post will help you.

edited 3/8/2024, 6:51 pm

welcomes hi hey helllo ^_^