basement
community

search

wall of shame

welcomes hello, hi, greetings

joined mar 3, 2024

your endless nights deserve a loud ovation

joined mar 3, 2024

Hi there! Came across this community through the blog and the IndieWeb Carnival post. My name's Karen, and I'm so so happy to see that old-school forums are still a thing. I've been blogging off and on since 2002 or so, and I recently discovered that the personal web is back and I LOVE it. :)

I have my own site over at chronosaur.us. I post about thoughts, things I like, photos, etc.

I love photography (both digital and film), vintage-inspired fashion, and I'm a K-Pop fan - my two ult groups are ATEEZ and Stray Kids. Non-K-Pop related, m fave bands are Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, and Muse. I have a very special place in my heart for electronic and synthpop music in general.

Anyway, that's about it. Nice to meet y'all and hope to chat with you soon!

posted 3/3/2024, 2:12 pm

joined dec 4, 2022

joined dec 4, 2022

quoting chronosaur.us:

Hi there! Came across this community through the blog and the IndieWeb Carnival post. My name's Karen, and I'm so so happy to see that old-school forums are still a thing. I've been blogging off and on since 2002 or so, and I recently discovered that the personal web is back and I LOVE it. :)

I have my own site over at chronosaur.us. I post about thoughts, things I like, photos, etc.

I love photography (both digital and film), vintage-inspired fashion, and I'm a K-Pop fan - my two ult groups are ATEEZ and Stray Kids. Non-K-Pop related, m fave bands are Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, and Muse. I have a very special place in my heart for electronic and synthpop music in general.

Anyway, that's about it. Nice to meet y'all and hope to chat with you soon!

hey karen welcome to the forum and thanks for checking out the indieweb carnival. definitely lookin for more submissions, so feel free to contribute!

also i'm a big fan of the purple-ness of your site cheese smiley

posted 3/3/2024, 7:57 pm

welcomes hello, hi, greetings